Smartphones under 10000 bucks on Indian market are becoming extremely popular due to its usefulness and versatility.There are a lot of brands and companies manufacturing smartphones and it becomes confusing about which one to buy.
After some thoughts, customers decide a budget and then search for smartphones with appropriate features.
Everyone is looking for good quality products at a reasonable price.The smartphone market in India is still growing in the Indian market; it’s really hard to take a decision on which one to buy. As a result, we are giving a detailed information on best 5 smartphones under 10000 bucks on Indian Market.
1. Samsung On7 Pro
Samsung has released a really good product in regards to the people who are looking for categories of smartphones under 10000 rupees.
This 5.5-inch display phone is amazing in all aspects as far as the price is concerned. It contains a 13 mp camera with both auto and panorama mode and a 5 Mp front facing the camera with palm gesture selfie and 12o degree selfie mode.
It also comes with an Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G).
The smartphone contains a battery of 3000 mAh which will provide fuel to it for a long time. But every phone contains Pros and Cons.So starting with Pros and then Cons:
- It contains a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 720×1280 which provides a better and clear view of videos and photos.
- The set supports dual 4G sims of VoLTE networks which means users can get the privilege of using both the sims in 4G networks.
- The Samsung On7 Pro contains a 13 mp rear camera and 5 mp front camera with lots of features providing users to take great photos easily.
- The internal storage of the phone contains 16 GB and the external slot of memory is expandable up to 128 GB by using Micro SD card.
- It contains a removable Lithium Ion battery of 3000 mAh which lasts up to one full day.
- The smartphone doesn’t contain fast charging technology; it takes more than 3 hours for full charge.
- Samsung On7 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor which lacks the speed and agility of the Octa-core.
2. Xiaomi Redmi 4
The very renowned Chinese TechGiant Xiaomi has done it again by giving awesome features in Xiaomi Redmi 4.
The smartphone bin contains 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM with Adreno 505 GPU which runs smoothly with Android v6.0.1 Marshmellow.
It contains a rear camera of 16 MP and a front camera of 5 MP capable of taking great videos, photos and selfies.The 5.5-inch display screen of the smartphone delivers a clear resolution of 1080 p full HD.
The battery backup is 4100 mAh, more than enough to keep the phone on for more than a day.
If we summarize the Pros and Cons it will like this:
- The smartphone delivers great performance due to the Snapdragon 435 + 3GB RAM combination.
- 32 GB Internal Memory with 128 GB SD Card Support.
- The stylish but sturdy built smartphone gives a nice impression on the customer.
- OTG cable is supported.
- Dual standby 4g sim slot which is a great feature for the customers.
- It gives a long lasting battery backup of 4100 mAh proving to be pretty useful.
- The battery is non-removable for this smartphone.
- USB Type-C cable is not supported.
3. Redmi Y1
Yet another great smartphone from Xiaomi which rocked Indian market with its features at an affordable price of under 10k.
Redmi Y1 is operated by Android v7.2 Nougat through 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-Core processor,3GB RAM.
Its 5.5-inch display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 267 PPI pixel density provide to play HD videos with clarity.The smartphone contains 32 Gb internal memory, expandable up to 128 GB and also provides dual sim dual standby 4g sim slots for its better use.
The 3080 mAh Lithium-ion battery provides backup for 32 hours of talk time and 240 hours of standby time.
- It has a great performance due to 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435+3 GB RAM.
- 32 GB Internal Memory with 128 GB SD Card Support.
- Contains great fingerprint sensor.
- Combination of stylish looks and sturdy built.
- Great user interface.
- Provides dual sim dual standby 4g slots.
- Fast charging option is not available.
- There is no dedicated SD card slot. This smartphone is a Hybrid sim card slot.
4. Moto G5
Motorola is a satisfactory brand in the smartphone market. It always provides customer great products which satisfy customer fully.
Moto G5 is a 5 inch full HD display with 1920×1080 resolution and 441ppi density which provides a crystal clear screen and supports all kinds of HD video playing or recording.
The smartphone operates on Android v7.0 Nougat OS by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 505 GPU, 3GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 128 GB in a dedicated slot.
It also contains dual nano sim dual standby 4G slots for VoLTE networks.
As the metal body design is sleek and slender the fingerprint sensor gives an additional advantage to this smartphone. The rear camera of 13 MP and 5 MP front wide-angle camera both are expert in taking quality pictures and selfies as well as HD video recordings.
The Lithium-ion battery of 2800 mAh is enough to give this phone a talk time of 34 hours and standby time of 600 hours respectively.
So summing up the Pros and cons of Moto G5 we get:
- The phone supports rapid charging which is a plus point for the customers.
- Its battery is removable.
- Moto G5 contains dedicated SD cards unlike many other phones in this price range.
- As it is a stock version of Android v7.1 Nougat, it doesn’t contain bloatware which means the internal space will be saved by unnecessary files.
- The phone supports Dual SIM cards.
- The front camera is quite good for taking selfies.
- The primary camera contains great features like Video stabilization and Slow-motion video.
- USB Type-C slot is absent on this phone
- The storage is limited up to only 16 GB.
5. Oppo A71 CPH1801
This is quite an impressive smartphone and has satisfied many customers in India. The 5.5-inch display provides an HD touchscreen with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
It is powered by 1.8 GHz MSM450 Snapdragon Octa Core processor on the operating system of Android v7.1 Nougat with Adreno 506 GPU, 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB.
Oppo A71 also provides dual sim dual standby 4G slots with a 3000 mAh Lithium-ion battery.
The 13MP primary camera and the 5MP front camera provides features like beauty, filters and many more which gives a high quality to pictures and selfies. As there are prominent features there are also cons about the phone.
So summarizing the pros and cons we get:
- The 13 MP rear camera provides additional features like phase detection autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- It contains 1.8 GHz MSM450 Snapdragon Octa Core processor which prevents from lagging while playing heavy games.
- Its display has 282 PPI pixel density for its HD resolution.
- This smartphone supports dual sim dual standby 4G sims.
- It supports full HD video recording.
- Contains lithium-ion 3000 mAh battery with 28 hours of talk time and 280 hours of standby time.
- Fast charging option is not available
- No excess slot is given for Micro SD card; it is a hybrid sim card slot.