There are so many branded companies investing in cameras on the Indian market. Are you finding a camera for beginners so that you can follow your heart of being a photographer?
But its very hard to choose among all the brands.You just need a camera possessing great features while being cheap at the same time. After reviewing I noticed this perfect camera for beginners.
So, what should be your camera you want to begin your journey with photography?
Fear not, this is the best Point and Shoot camera for beginners coming at an affordable price on the market.
Sony Cybershot DSC-HX400V 20.4MP Digital Camera
The Sony Cybershot DSC-HX400V has a stylish but strong built body with a rubberised handgrip for better grip. The lens barrel is adjustable either by manually or by autofocus functions for zoom.
There is a switch on the side of the barrel which will let you switch from manual to auto.The lens provides 35mm equivalent markings on it. Above the lens, there is a switch to activate the flash.
The top of the camera contains a dial mode along with function, on/off buttons, zoom rocker and shutter. The function button is used to manage ISO and white balance.On the rear section of the camera, there are record movie, mode, playback and menu buttons.
On the top of the camera is a mode dial which sits alongside the function, custom and on/off buttons, as well as the zoom rocker and shutter release. The function button gives you access to picture settings such as ISO and white balance.
There is also a button to switch between the EVF and monitor, although the EVF is activated automatically when you put it against your eye. There is a cyclic pad which contains a bunch of functions like display, self-timer, continuous shooting, flash settings and exposure features.
Moreover, there is a 3 inch tiltable LCD screen with an excellent resolution of 921K dot resolution to view to adjust while taking pictures from a difficult position. Also, a dial is available which can be used to change the aperture diameter and shutter speed according to needs.
- 20.4 megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor is capable of capable of capturing HD quality photos.
- 50x optical zoom Zeiss lens (35mm equivalent: 24-1200mm) lets you take shots without any visible grains.
- BIONZ X Image processor enables the camera for awesome colour rendering, noise reduction and faster burst mode image shooting.
- 3.0 inch LCD screen gives a good image view of capturing photos and videos.
- A 201K dot resolution electronic viewfinder (EVF) is present in the camera for you to look into a preview to understand the exact details of the pictures.
- The camera provides you with a full manual option providing you to customize the settings fully according to your needs.
- You can do a full 1080p HD video recording with this camera.
- It contains a wide range of ISO from 80 to 12800 to adjust the camera according to light in the surroundings.
- The Sony Cyber-shot DSC HX-400v provides you with continuous shooting at a rate of 10 fps.
- It consists of the Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode which will help to take pictures of composite images either moving or stationary.
- Consists of Multi Interface Shoe on the top side for connections of extra flash or microphones for video recording.
- The camera comes with features of geotagging, wifi connection and NFC for smartphone connection with an app.
- Contains lithium-ion rechargeable battery for easy charging.
- It consists of most of the features of a DSLR camera
- The Optical Zeiss Lens enables the camera to take clear pictures even at 50X zoom
- It consists a load of features to perform perfect photo shoots and video recording.
- It provides you with both manual and auto functions for taking pictures.
- It lacks raw shoot.
- The lens is not replaceable
if you want to know the exact price you can go to AMAZON.